Follow these steps to setup Outlook 2013 with your Frontpoint hosted Exchange service:
- Open Outlook. You will get the welcome wizard, click Next.
- Leave the default option as Yes, then click Next.
- Change the bullet to Manual setup, then click Next.
- Leave the option as default, Microsoft Exchange, then click Next.
- For the server name type in hostedexch01 and your username is your email address. Click on More Settings.
- Select the Connection tab, check mark the box, "Connect using HTTP", then click on Exchange Proxy Settings.
- In the Https:// field, type in exchange.frontpoint-it.com, then click OK.
- It will take you back to the screen you saw earlier, then click on Next.
- Then enter your username and password. Your username is your full email address. Click OK.