- Locate your Settings icon within your App Drawer.
- Within Settings, scroll down and select Add Account.
- Select Email from within the Add account section.
- Enter your full Email Address and Password, then select Next.
- Select Microsoft Exchange Activesync for the Account Type.
- Enter only your email address in the Domain\Username section. Make sure your password is correct then add the following server in the Exchange server field: exchange.frontpoint-it.com. Then select the Next.
- You will be presented with a Remote Security Administration prompt. Select OK.
- Click Next on this screen.
Note: Do not select Sync SMS.
- Feel free to name your account, then select Done and you’re finished.